We will notify the electricity, gas, water and the local authority when the tenant occupies your Premises, (provided you have supplied us with the contact details of your utility suppliers including the account numbers) and ask them to send a credit agreement and supply contract to the tenant. You will need to pay any outstanding utility charges up to and including the date upon which the tenant occupies the Premises and for any void period between tenancies. We will also need to provide the above suppliers with your new address and the meter readings at the commencement of the Tenancy. Some suppliers will not take instructions from Agents in which case landlords will need to contact them direct.